What we believe
- We believe in being a church according to God’s word.
- We believe God is the creating and redeeming Father of all.
- We believe He sent his Son, Jesus, to save by the redeeming work of the cross, and was raised to life as Lord of all things.
- We believe He sent his Spirit through his Son to call people into life with the Father and himself in love.
- We believe our church is the community of God’s people, called to declare his praises within His world.
- We believe that we share the good news of Jesus for the praise of God and the salvation and judgment of people.
- We believe that we are called by Jesus to serve, putting others before ourselves in love.
- We believe that we grow in faith in Jesus by hearing God’s word, and exercise this faith by prayer.
- We believe in costly obedience to Jesus, who challenges some of our most-cherished ideas, and replaces them with his most-wonderful realities.